We all have those days when our under-eyes need extra love. Whether we are sleep deprived, had a long night out, or just generally exhausted—a good eye mask works like magic. From classic cream to sheet masks, or hydrogel masks—the selection is endless.
But what causes the dull and dark under-eye circles? Lack of moisture can damage the skin around the eyes quickly and make it look tired and lifeless. Especially in the upcoming fall/winter months, an extra eye-care is very important. Thanks to the two new Neutrogena under-eye masks, the under eye area will look radiant in just 15 minutes.
Like all products from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost range, the pads also contain the Hydro Boost 2-in-1 Hydrogel Sheet Eye Mask herbal active ingredient trehalose. This ensures in combination with Hyaluronic acid and vitamin E for an extra moisture boost all day.
The new 2-in-1 technology combines for the first time Hydrogel and trehalose, which makes them to be like a perfect second skin that adapts on the under-eye area. The Cellular Boost 100% Hydrogel eye mask includes adenosine and vitamin C for a visibly refreshed, smooth under-eye area. As a perfect complement to the existing anti-aging line, it smooths fine lines thanks to the proven hydrogel technology and helps counteract signs of fatigue.
For the special care of the sensitive eye area Neutrogena has created these two unique eye masks that provide a refreshing moisture boost in no time:
• For a visibly refreshed and bright under eyes in just 15 minutes.
• With hyaluronic acid, trehalose and vitamin E.
• Helps to strengthen the skin barrier under the eyes.
• Provides intensive moisture for 24 hours.
• For a visibly smoother, refreshed eye area in just 15 minutes.
• With vitamin C and adenosine.
• Helps counteract signs of fatigue.
• Soothes fine lines around the eyes.
- On days when I need a serious pick-me-up, I love to use these pads. They are relaxing and deliver all day long smoothness.
- Neutrogena has created these luxe masks to reduce puffiness, sagging, wrinkles, and dark circles. Thanks to hyaluronic acid, trehalose, adenosine and vitamin E, the entire eye area is left soothed, firm and revitalized.
- So much YES to add the Neutrogena Hydro Boost skincare to the routine before using these eye masks.
All pictures (c) Tony Gigov for Disi Couture
Disclaimer: This content was brought to you in partnership with Neutrogena®