*NOT SPONSORED: All products featured on DisiCouture.com are independently selected by Edisa Shahini. These products were gifted and this post is by no means a sponsored article. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
As a huge fan of fresh, natural scents—spring is one of my favorite seasons to start a new scent and feel the spring on my skin. These fragrances can guarantee an instant mood-lift to embrace the season in your everyday life. Some love fruity, musky, or a mix of sweet notes.
I have tested these new fragrances, and here is why I love them:
Louis Vuitton – City Of Stars (Edition 2022)
This newest fragrance by Louis Vuitton is a celebration of LA’s magical lure, from dusk to dawn. As the brand explains “Cavallier offers a festive ode to Los Angeles by night, its excitement and extravagance, from star-studded boulevards to the constellations shimmering above the skyline. A painterly interpretation of a night in the City of Stars.” This scent gives me a tropical vacation feeling when I wear it. I just close my eyes, and I dream of being by the ocean and feeling the breeze.
- Top notes: blood orange, lemon, red mandarin, bergamot, lime
- Middle notes: Tiare flowers
- Base notes: sandalwood, powdery musk
Maison Martin Margiela – When the Rain Stops
“When the Rain Stops” by Maison Martin Margiela is a gorgeous aromatic aquatic fragrance for women, but can be also worn by men. I love this fragrance– it’s so fresh, and reminds me of a humid cloudy day while smelling freshly mowed grass and newly bloomed flowers. It’s gentle, comforting, refreshing and clean.
- Top notes are Green Notes, Bergamot and Pink Pepper;
- Middle notes are Watery Notes, Rain Notes, Turkish Rose and Jasmine
- Base notes are Moss, Pine Tree and Patchouli.
Tom Ford – Costa Azzurra for women and men
The new fragrance Costa Azzurra by Tom Ford is a wonderful aromatic aquatic fragrance for women and men. I think this is my new favorite TF fragrance—I cannot get over it. Definitely in my top 5 spring/summer scents, to wear during the day and smell amazing.
- Top notes are Driftwood, Seaweed, Agarwood (Oud), Ambrette (Musk Mallow), Cardamom and Celery Seeds
- Middle notes are Lemon, Cypress, Yellow Mandarin, Lavender, Myrtle and Artemisia
- Bse notes are Incense, Oak, Vetiver, Olibanum, Mastic or Lentisque and Vanilla.
Jo Malone London – Bitter Mandarin for women and men
If you love citrus based fragrances, the Bitter Mandarin by Jo Malone London will be your season’s favorite. It’s so fresh, clean and so aromatic. It reminds me of Italy and it’s a long lasting citrus scent, which I love.
- Top notes are Bergamot, Petitgrain and Mandarin Orange;
- Middle note is Orange;
- Base notes are Iris and Amber.
Giorgio Armani – Sì Passione Eclat De Parfum
Si Passione Eclat De Parfum by Giorgio Armani is a floral fruity fragrance for women. It smells very rosy and sweet on the skin, yet not sticky. However, it gives a clean fragrance feel, not overall fruity, but muskier.
- Top notes are Black Currant and Calabrian bergamot;
- Middle notes are May Rose and Damask Rose;
- Base notes are White Musk and Madagascar Vanilla.
All photos (c) Disi Couture
*** All products featured on DisiCouture.com are independently selected by Edisa Shahini. These products were gifted and this post is by no means a sponsored article. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
*This post is 100% not sponsored