This time last year, I was honored to present my nighttime skincare routine with Estée Lauder, where I talked a lot about my skincare routine. Today I will not talk about the steps I use before I go to bed or in the morning, but specifically the importance of a serum and how to use it for a dewy makeup look?
Estée Lauder introduces the revolutionary new Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex. The worldwide #1 cult serum comes with a new, fast repair, youth-promoting effect and it’s most comprehensive Advanced Night Repair serum ever. Now with Chronolux™ Power Signal Technology, this fast-absorbing serum reduces the appearance of multiple signs of ageing caused by the environmental assaults of modern life. With only one drop, the skin looks smoother, plumper, firmer, younger, more radiant and even toned.
The Advanced Night Repair is the only serum that I can wear every night and every morning before applying other products. My skin never looked better than since I’ve started to use this miracle serum by Estée Lauder. The new formula Chronolux™ inspired by the science of epigenetics, is an exclusive technology, including a new, patent-pending micro-signaling molecule activator by a proprietary blend of yeast extract, a peptide, and herbal ingredients to quickly maximize skin’s natural repair and to strengthen the skin.
For the dewy makeup look, I love to mix the Estée Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair with the Double Wear Foundation. This foundation is also a classic in the makeup industry, with a bottle appearing in everyone’s makeup bag at least once in their lives. For 24 hours of perfect hold and flawless complexion, is easy-to-apply, stays fresh and looks natural regardless of heat, humidity or a particularly active day. It feels very light and comfortable to wear.
HOW TO APPLY THE SERUM AND THE FOUNDATION?
- On a clean face to prepare your skin for flawless foundation application that lasts for 24h, start with the new Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex as a primer.
- Then smooth foundation over skin using fingertips, a sponge or a foundation brush. Start at the centre of your face, blending outward. Add a little more to build it as a full coverage foundation.
- To finish off your flawless look, follow with a concealer in areas where you want a little extra coverage.
Shake the bottle well and allow any liquid foundation to dry completely before confirming it’s your perfect shade.
How to apply the concealer?
- The most important thing to start using the concealer is to choose a shade that is lighter than your foundation.
- For best results, apply concealer after the foundation.
- Use Double Wear Concealer with a concealer brush, or a a sponge, swipe concealer to back of hand, then with a brush or a a sponge smooth on over desired area. Always blend it well.
EVERY NIGHT. EVERY MORNING.
Serum is like a leather jacket of your skincare, which protects the skin barrier and it complements your other products and makes them work better. Mixing one drop of the Advanced Night Repair in your Double Wear Foundation will create a hydrated, glowy look that lasts all day.
Pro tip: When you buy the Double Wear Foundation, don’t forget to buy the pump for ease of use and hygiene.
All pictures (c) Daniela Mere
This content was brought to you in partnership with Estée Lauder